Grace’s Closet first opened to raise funds for the MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) program. It is now continued to help support growing ministries at the Church at Grace Park as well as programs and ministries within the academy on campus, Christian Community School. With the money raised, we are able to enrich the classroom, provide support for students going to camp, aid in service projects in and around our community, and much more. Thank you for your support of this life-changing ministry!
SPRING ’18 SALE
March 22, Thursday, 7am-8pm
March 23, Friday, 7am-8pm
March 24, Saturday, 7am-1pm
How to Consign
Drop off is Mar 19-20, 8am-8pm, in the gym on the campus of the Church at Grace Park. Just sign up with the link above. There is no appointment time needed!
Consigners receive 70% of the selling price, minus a consigner fee of $7.50. If you want your tags mailed to you, your fee will be $10. Checks will be handed out at pick-up Saturday, at 5:30pm. However, if you are donating your remaining items, you will receive your check in the mail within two weeks after the sale. All fees will be deducted from your total profit.
Consignor-only and new mom sale: Wed, Mar 21, 1-6pm.
- Clean, pressed children’s spring and summer clothing sizes 0 -16, free of holes and stains.
- Juniors/young mens size clothing, free of holes and stains.
- Shoes, all clean and in good condition, no size limit.
- Spring and summer maternity clothes.
- Baby accessories
- Games, videos and DVD’s in working order
- Bedding & houseware items (such as small appliances, dishes, holiday, and home decor items).
- Toys, clean and in good condition.
- Small riding items, i.e. bikes, trikes, Power Wheels…
- Car seats
- Children’s metal jewelry
- Soft plastic teethers/toys/pacifiers
- Stuffed animals
- Damaged, stained or outdated clothes
- Clothes or bedding that are musty or smell of smoke
All items and tags will be inspected at drop-off. Any item that does not meet these standards will be removed from the sale. Tags that are not correct will need to be corrected prior to you leaving.
Preparing items for the sale
When the item is laying face up, the hook of hanger must face left and the tag should be placed at the top right on the item. Attach a 3×5 index card vertically to the upper right side of the garment with a standard safety pin. Handwritten cards are allowed. We do accept tags from other sales as long as they follow our guidelines.
ND (No Discount) is optional and must be clearly written above the price.
Minimum price is $0.50 and prices must be easily divided in half. $1.50 is acceptable. (Amounts not easily divided by half are $.25, $.99 or $.75.)
Pins should be placed at the TOP of the card AWAY from any written information. Leave enough room between the pin and the info so that we can easily cut the tag off during check out.
See right for an example of what the tag should look like.
For drop off – Please arrange clean, pressed hanging clothes according to gender and size, smallest to largest.