Let us know that you’re interested! This is not a commitment to join, only a request for more information. We believe membership is a weighty, yet wonderful and mutual commitment, orchestrated by God. So, as you prayerfully consider this decision, we want you to know who we are and have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered about us.
- Online: Let us know that you are interested in learning more about Grace Park by filling out the Interest Form.
- In a worship service: Fill out the Connection Card, check the membership box, and place it in the offering basket.
Once you have expressed interest in membership at Grace Park, there are several ways that you can get to know us.
- Discovering Grace Park [quarterly luncheon]
- Soon-to-come online Discovering Grace Park video series
- Receive a visit from a pastor or elder [you can request a visit here]
Once you have gotten to know us at Grace Park, and we have gotten to know you, hopefully we can mutually agree to stand fast in one spirit with one mind, striving together for the faith and furtherance of the gospel and for the glory of God. It is important that our core beliefs and way of living be aligned, so we, as one body working together, will reach the same goal.
- Fill out the Membership Information Form.
Upon a pastor or elder signing the Membership Information Form, the joyful news of your membership will be shared both with you and with the Church at Grace Park! You will receive:
- an email affirming your membership, which includes pertinent church information.
- a membership packet in the mail, including resources for church members.
- a phone call from the church office, verifying that we have your correct information on file.